Custom-Made: A luxury you can afford.
What do I mean by custom-made, and how does it differ from made-to-measure, which is really what you are going to get elsewhere, even though it’s called “custom-made”?
Custom-Made means that all shirts and suits are made in my workshop from an individual paper pattern, not in a factory from a standard template.
- All shirts and suits are made with the finest imported fabrics, not cheap knock-offs.
- All shirts and suits are fitted before they are finished, always on your first order, and frequently on re-orders.
- Only when you are satisfied with the fit of a shirt or suit do I complete your order.
- The same person who takes your measurements (me) is the person who makes your clothes, or supervises the tailors who do.
- At every step in the process of making your shirts or suits your complete satisfaction is my goal. I have made clothes for many prominent men and women – including a president of the United States – and for some of the top names in Hollywood who need to look their best while walking down the red carpet.
Custom-Made means that you have to make an appointment. I can meet with you in your office or home or in my showrooms in San Francisco, Santa Monica or Los Angeles.